Our unique blend of premium natural oils ensures your beard and skin are kept moisturised, helping to prevent the dreaded beard-itch and beard-druff. This oil will soften and coat even the wildest beard, leaving you and your face fuzz looking well groomed. It is fast absorbing and won't leave any residue or greasiness
- Organic Argan oil (Argania Spinosa)
- Organic Jojoba oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
- Organic Sweet Almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulci)
- Organic Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima)
- Natural Vitamin E (Triticum Vulgare)
- And some essential oils
- Pour a small amount of oil (3-4 drops) into the palm of your hands and rub your hands together.
- Now rub your hands through your beard making sure you massage the oil into the roots and skin below.
- Once applied either brush or comb your beard and moustache to spread the oil throughout your beard and to tame your manly beast.
- Apply as often as you like throughout the day.
Why this blend of oils?
Argan oil adds shine and softness to your beard while really moisturising the skin beneath your manly mane. It is especially good for dry or sensitive skin while helping treat split ends and keeping the frizz under control. Avocado oil contains vitamin E and essential fatty acids which provide antioxidant properties while moisturising both your beard hair and skin. The oil helps reduce inflammation, nourishes the hair and skin reducing itchiness and dryness and helps restore the pH levels in your skin.
A healthy beard starts with healthy skin.
Jojoba oil is a great antioxidant helping to soften the skin, help prevent ageing and because it is remarkably similar to your skin's natural oil it helps balance oil production and replaces those natural oils washed away when bathing. Sweet almond oil contains enriching vitamins and minerals which help nourish and condition the hair while encouraging hair growth. It is a great skin moisturiser reducing inflammation and eliminating dry skin which causes beard-druff whilst helping your skin look radiant and healthy.
For external use only - not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If you haven't used our products before then we recommend that you test the oil on a small area of your skin - if irritation occurs please discontinue use.